FSU Partners for a Healthy Baby
Workshops for Home Visitors
8 Reasons to Attend Training!
When you attend a Partners for a Healthy Baby workshop, you learn to:
||Promote healthy birth outcomes.
||Detect early signs of health or developmental problems.
||More easily address topics that may be difficult to discuss.
||Better plan effective home visits.
||Support parenting skills that promote optimal bonding, attachment, & responsive caregiving.
||Use the Partners curriculum to fidelity.
||Teach parents ways to facilitate their child's development.
||Achieve program goals using the research-based Partners curriculum.
Learn how to support your families and achieve program goals
using the research-based, practice-informed Partners for a Healthy Baby curriculum.
What attendees say about the training...
- "This was the best 'on hands' training session I have attended. Thank you!"
- "Originally was concerned workshop would not be stimulating because of my education and experience, but I gained much knowledge and was stimulated to gain more."
- "I enjoyed all the activities. It gave me a visual view on what we may encounter on a home visit. I also learned different ways to deal with certain situations during a home visis."
- "The information was very important and was given in a serious way, but fun as well."
- "The workshop was definitely worth coming to. After HV for a year, it has reminded me of why we are doing this."
- "I am committed to a renewed endeavor, to be the best HV that I can be."
On-site training is also available
Can't bring your staff to our training? Let us bring our training to you!
For more information contact Sarah Mullane 850-922-1300 or email@example.com
Partners for a Healthy Baby Workshop for Home Visitors
September 17, 2019 to September 19, 2019
$595.00 (per seat
Training Info & Fees
Training Fee does NOT include books.
Workshop cancellations received prior to registration deadline will be charged a $50 processing fee (per person).